Arrives: Between May 31 and Jun 02. *ETA to USA Only
Ships: FREE to lower 48 states.
SM-WC426 Concealed In-Wall Toilet Tank Carrier
- Length: 20, Height: 45 - Adjustable, Width: 6, Inches.
- Installed on 2"x6" Studs behind the wall for thicker commercial walls.
- Dual flush with high-performance gravity.
- Offers you the choice of Full or partial - 0.8 / 1.28 gallon per flush (gpf).
- Large flush actuator plate opening can be removed for easy access.
- Access to the inner tank and to the speedy valve.
- Adjustable height allowing the bowl to be set at a variable height from floor.
- Factory water flush tested.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Flush Capacity 0.8/1.28 Gallons Per Flush (GPF) Flush System Dual Flush System Mounting System In-Wall Mount Product Weight 33 (lbs.) Product Dimensions L:20" x W:6" x H:45"
When will I be charged?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the preauthorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
How soon my item(s) will ship?
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order.
Will I receive a tracking number?
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
Who do I contact for my tracking number?
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@TheToiletWarehouse.com
What happens if the item arrives damaged?
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to returns@TheToiletWarehouse.com.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
What happens if I do not like the item?
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $29 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Price Match Policy
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online:
If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
How to Request Your Price Match:
If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.