Returns & Exchanges
30-Day Return Policy
For most items, you may initiate a return for refund of the purchase price (not including shipping) within 30 days of receipt. Items returned between 31 and 60 days after receipt will only qualify for a store credit. Items cannot be returned or exchanged after 61 days from receipt of the order.
Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item(s) has been received and inspected by our warehouse team.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
- Must not have any writing on the original packaging
- Must not be missing pieces
- Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
- Must not be an appliance, furniture or paint
Damages & Defective Returns:
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage to the exterior – you should make note of it when signing for your delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com, AND we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
You may initiate a return for defective item(s) within 90 days of receipt for a full refund. Once a return has been set up and returned to our warehouse, it will be inspected. If the return is deemed to be defective, a full refund will be applied to your account.
To Quality For a Defective Return:
To qualify for a defective return, one of the following must apply:
- Item has a defect that hinders its usability for the purpose of which it was designed.
- Incorrect item was received.
- And, you are within the 90-day post-purchase return period for your defective return.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $29 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the purchaser) will also be responsible for the return shipping charges.
Please note that refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Exceptions / Non-returnable items:
Certain types of items cannot be returned:
- perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants)
- custom products (such as special orders or personalized items)
- personal care goods (such as beauty products)
- hazardous materials
- flammable liquids or gases
- sale items
- gift cards
- and other items as determined by staff @ TheToiletWarehouse.com
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item or situation.
How to Start a Return:
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
NOTE: You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase when you contact us.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
In most cases, restocking fees may apply depending on the type of transactions.